Startup Program Pitch Contest 2021
In 2021, OVHcloud continues on its ambitious path to support cloud-native companies and technological innovation all over the world. In June this year, we are organizing a global pitch contest and showcasing eight startups along with their innovative and problem-solving technology.
Do you have what it takes to be crowned winner of the 2021 OVHcloud Startup Program Pitch Contest?
If so, submit your 3-minute pitch right here before midnight on Sunday, 6 June 2021. Be persuasive and you’ll be in with a chance to win our cash prize of 10 000 euros, 1-1 mentorship with Michel Paulin, OVHcloud CEO and Malgorzata Ratajska-Grandin, Start-up program Director.
3 May 2021: Entries Open for submitting your Pitch
6 June 2021: Deadline for submitting your Pitch
9 June 2021: Finalists Announcement and Start of Public Voting
15 June 2021: Final Pitch and Q&A with International Judges
27 June 2021: Public Voting Closes
30 June 2021: Pitch Contest Winner Announced
Pitch Contest Application
Applications have now closed!
OMNY Cloud Startup Pitch Contest Winner's
During last year's OVHcloud Ecosystem Experience, we organised a Startup Pitch Contest and the French startup Omny cloud won! Discover in this interview how the 2 co-founders, Félix Perreau and Augustin Gaillot, feel about the result and why they chose to collaborate with OVHcloud from the start.
How to Apply & Other Questions
How do I apply?
- Fill in the application form and provide us with a video of a two-to-three-minute pitch in English. One person should present the pitch in landscape mode (e.g., from a computer on a desk).
- It can be as formal or casual as you like! We recommend using supporting slides to help communicate your ideas. Note: we are not accepting pre-recorded promo videos.
- Describe your team and articulate your mission clearly.
- Highlight the challenge you are seeking to address, include some key milestones, and make your ambitions known!
- Highlight how you use, or intend to use, technology in an exciting and innovative way.
- Let us know how you would invest the 10 000 euros prize money!?
- If you have any additional questions, please get in touch @ firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the criteria?
- Startups with a cloud-hosted digital product or service
- Startups who launched less than 5 years ago, preferably with at least initial traction (e.g., MVP, traction or seed stage)
- Startups with fewer than 100 employees
- Startups who take advantage of OVHcloud infrastructure or intend to
What is the stake?
- The winner will take home a cheque worth 10 000 euros
- The winner will also access to 1-1 mentoring with Michel Paulin, OVHcloud CEO and Malgorzata Ratajska-Grandin, Start-up program Director
- All finalists will be invited to OVHcloud Annual Conference Ecosystem Experience
- All finalists will get direct access or extension within the OVHcloud Startup Program and increased visibility via OVHcloud communication channels
- Great branding publicity opportunity for all finalists during public voting
- Special prize from our supporting partners
- We are updating the prize list each week