Startup Program Showcase Contest
We are excited to announce our global Startup Program Showcase Contest, where you have the chance to engage with venture capitalists (VCs) and industry, showcase your scaleup or startup across the world and win prizes! Sign up to pitch and enjoy:
- Roundtable discussions
- Startup and scaleup clinics
- Video networking
Showcase Contest Timeline
- 9 January 2023: Entries Open
- 5 April 2023 (11.59pm GMT): Entries Close
- 26 April 2023: Finalist Announcement
- 24 May 2023: Final Pitch, Q&A and Awards announcement with international judges
What’s in it for the winners?
- €5,000 prize money from OVHcloud and 10 facilitated super connections from Empact Ventures to potential partners, clients or funders for the overall winner
- Entry into the OVHcloud Startup Program with free cloud credits
- 1-on-1 coaching with Global Startup Program Leader
- Visibility at the final global virtual event on 24 May 2023 that includes an expo booth
- All finalists will also receive 5 facilitated super connections from Empact Ventures
- More prizes to be announced in January 2023
Showcase Contest Application
Click here to apply to pitch or attend the showcase event on 24 May 2023.
How to apply and application criteria
How do I apply to pitch?
- Fill in the application form in English and provide us with your pitch deck in English
- The pitch deck should include, at least, the following information:
- Describe your team and articulate your mission clearly
- Highlight the challenge you are seeking to address, include some key milestones, and make your ambitions known
- Highlight how you use, or intend to use, technology in an exciting and innovative way
- Let us know how you would invest the 5000 euros prize money
- If you have any additional questions, please get in touch @ firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the criteria?
- Startups with a cloud-hosted digital product or service
- Startups who launched less than 5 years ago, preferably with at least initial traction (e.g., MVP, traction or seed stage)
- Startups with fewer than 100 employees
- Startups who take advantage of OVHcloud infrastructure or intend to
OVHcloud Startup Program
Since 2015, over 3000 startups and scaleups from across the globe have benefited from the OVHcloud Startup Program and our ecosystem.